Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family Halloween Party!

We always have so much fun at this event of the year. My sister Diane and her girls and my brother Dave were in charge this year, they had good food and all kinds of games for everyone.
Thing one and Thing two (a.k.a. Ean and Ezra) lived up to their names and were as cute as ever.
We had little Sally (a.k.a. Trisha) and her sweet cousin Crystal
The Snow Queen Hollie
Princess Jamie and Pirate Misty
The Original Cave man
crazy sisters (a.k.a. Me, Diane and Annette)sweet Pioneer girl Nhaya
Ballerina Evie
The Tin man Kai
Sweet lion Merced and much much more!



We had so much fun and sure missed the ones who could not be there for one reason or another.
I have to run for now but there is more to come!

9 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like you had a great time! Lot of fun for all!

Roxanne said...

Ok, the picture of you and your sisters is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I am laughing so hard right now...still laughing. You guys are so much fun...yes I am still laughing. I am bummed that I missed the party. I will be up soon.

Rosie Moncrief said...

Deb, your costume cracks me up!! To funny!

Mark & Christine Davis said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE

Trisha said...

Way to go mom...your pictures and this post are awesome! And you didn't even have to call me!

Heather Aleece said...

YOU ROCK!
You got some good ones! Jamie had a bunch of Annette and you, way funny. I love them all, but the Caveman is a heather-head-back-knee-slapper for me. Trish and Crystal...ahhh

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Awesome post! YOU DID THE PICS YOURSELF???? WAHOOO!!!

I am really impressed and you took some great ones of my family! THank you!

I love our family.

Amanda said...

Love to see pictures of your family! I need to get my mom started in this busines...I think I have A LOT of convincing left to do. See you Thursday!

Maria Nissen said...

I love the CRAZY sisters!
M.