Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween Party Part 2

This is the "Chicken Limbo" game.
It takes allot of talent to limbo under this chicken while holding fake glow-in-the-dark vampire teeth in your mouth and at the same time not touch the tail feathers.If you did touch the tail feathers the chicken would let out such a silly noise that you had to touch them on purpose to hear it again.



Ezra and Ean were just the right height.

Hannah is pretty flexible.

We had five different kinds of soup...so it was a given to try all five of them.
One thing is for sure, we always have plenty of good food when we get together.

Finger lickin good.




We all shared some short stories and personal experiences.

What a cute couple Annette and Todd make.


A Misty sandwich!
My big brother Dave, my niece Misty and my Dad.
I am already looking forward to next year and we will all be together for Thanksgiving!


5 comments:

Heather Aleece said...

I like your "finger lickin' good" note..very beastie boy...

Miss ya!

Trisha said...

Looks great mom!

Roxanne said...

You are a pro blogger now mom! I am loving this. I hope to see you soon!

Crystal Deamer said...

I also love the "finger lickin' good" picture!

Nett said...

I like the shot you caught of todd and I together...you have to be quick to catch that...I will have to make a copy. One of us is usually on the other end of the camera so thanks for getting us together.

We need to get together and you can fill me in on the blogging tricks - now that you are a pro