Saturday, November 1, 2008

Simple Pleasures

Thanks to our good friends the Taylor's I can enjoy morning frost,and afternoon sun on a freshly tilled garden spot.
They came over for family night a couple of weeks ago and we gathered marigold seeds and pulled up all that was left of the garden. Then Aaron tilled it!
Thanks Aaron,Teresa, Corrine and Landon!

Call me crazy but I love to look at it...no weeds, freshly turned over just waiting for winter to pass and spring to bring a fresh start to new growth. I find myself gazing out the window just to look at it...simple pleasures.



4 comments:

Heather Aleece said...

Mom you are so cute! Man, you guys have some seriously AWESOME friends!!

Debbie said...

Yes we certainly do!
Thanks.

airteresa said...

I can't believe you took pictures of your freshly tilled garden! You are funny! I'm glad you are enjoying it so much. It makes it all worth it!

Hollie said...

you know, that really is pretty much a very awesome garden. and i agree, there is something calming about a freshly tilled garden, almost like looking at the still surface of a lake or pond.