Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISHA!

The cake...who can resist?
White cake, whipping cream and cream cheese frosting and raspberry topping!
Ice cream and party hats and balloons!
Helping Mom blow out candles and make a wish.

The Birthday girl

Happy Birthday Mom!

We love you twice as much!

Jon did a great job hosting the Birthday Bash.


A special day for a special girl.
I could say so many wonderful things about Trisha because she is such an amazing person...any one who knows her would agree with me...what I would like to do is share something she wrote for a class back in High School...to me it gives you a glimpse of who she is, her character, her loving nature.
Trisha spelled with a, s-h-a
My life becomes worthwhile through my own actions.
I will work hard in everything I am involved with.
Reflecting value and purpose is my goal.
I will be loyal to family and friends.
Being unkind to others is not an option.
I will gain an education beyond graduation night.
Learning new things will be a priority whether I am in school or not.
I will travel the world and see new sights.
Gaining knowledge of others brings me closer to Him.
I will keep myself pure for my spouse and friend.
Waiting for him patiently with purpose in mind will be the key.
I will have a family raised in love and commitment.
Building those relationships is something I will not overlook.
I will be spunky when I am old and hold my husband's hand.
Our life together will be blessed by our obedience.
I will keep making goals and keep succeeding.
Because after all, I'm Trisha spelled with a, s-h-a
And everyone knows the other Tricia's won't ever understand.
I love you Trisha spelled with a, s-h-a

5 comments:

Trisha said...

You're cute mom!

Heather Aleece said...

I love love love love love love love love love love love HER!!! She always has insight for me and I appreciate the spiritual conversations that I have with her. Mom I am glad you are there to make her favorite cake. You ARE cute mom.

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Now that was awesome to hear!

that cake looks divine!

Roxanne said...

Mom, good job on all these posts. I wish I was a little more aware of what was going on when we celebreated Christmas this yeat, I was way out of it. It was still fun.
Love the cake, it is a good thing I wan't there or I would have wanted to eat way too much of it.

Keep on posting! I love looking at things from your angle and getting a peek at the pictures you take. I don't have very many from our last trip so it was fun to see what you got.

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Hi Debbie! I just found your blog, it is darling! I have such awesome memories of you, and especially your Trisha! I can't wait to show this blog to my mom!