Saturday, January 17, 2009

CATGHIN UP IS HARD TO DO! Part 1

It's been awhile!

I have been busy...working on Christmas, working full time now, the Holidays and bing sick yada, yada, yada. So here's a brief run down on what's been happening, I do love pictures and even though most of what happens in my life my kids have already posted perhaps I can add some new insight.


My sistersDiane, Susan, me and Annette

I sure LOVE my sisters!

It's fun to see the relationships that my girls have with each other. I know I'd be missing out if I didn't have my sisters.

The Big Turkey Bowl!

Team Work,




Cheers,

and Strategy!

Funny faces, good food and a great family.

Mom, Dad and my big brother Dave

Ericksons

Toupins, Deamers, Tippetts, and Davis Crew

Cody doesn't like you to take his picture.

Jessica, Brooke and Susan

Frans is feeding their new little one through Bridgets belly.


I love it when it's the year we are all together...I sure missed thoses who couldn't make it.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

So I'm guessing you figured it out! Love it!