Saturday, November 22, 2008

TAGGED!


Okay...it was a while ago and I am just now getting to it, here we go...


Eight T.V. shows you watch:


1. So you think you can dance.

I love this show! Especially when I watch it with my girls.

2. Survivor.

Even though it has been on forever and some seasons are defiantly better than others. This is also more fun to watch with someone who gets into it like I do.

3. The Biggest Loser.

This show often moves me to tears or cheers...as Archie just looks at me and shakes his head. I have to talk to Trisha about it later, she likes it too.

4. The Great Race.

What...another reality show!?!

5. The Office.

Even though I haven't watched more than 4 or 5 episodes...very funny.

6. Life.

A cop show but I like it.

7. Bones.

I usually don't like these kinds of shows but I like the banter that goes on between the head bones lady and the head F.B.I. agent.

8. Last but not Least...Alias!

I have all but the last season and I can watch them over and over again.


It wasn't hard to come up with eight T.V. shows...perhaps I should find other things to do with my time.


Eight favorite restaurants:


1. Cafe Rio or Costa Vida.

2. Blackstone.

3. The Garden Cafe.

4. Applebee's.

5. Iggy's.

6. P.F.Chang's.

7. The Cheesecake Factory.

8. Pizza Hut - stuffed crust only.


I could go on and on about food and restaurants as well...about the only things I'm not a big fan of is pasta and sushi.


Eight things that happened in November:


1. Went on a little get away trip to Twin Falls with Annette.

Ryan and Roxanne are such great hosts and the grand kids are always fun to play with. For more details check out Roxanne's blog.

2. Worked on Christmas gifts.

It's going to be here before I'm ready!

3. Raked leaves...or was that in October?

4. Laundry, dishes, clean the bathrooms...you know the drill.

5. Talked to my kids on the phone...always a highlight of my day, week.

6. Went to work.

It's nice that I have good people to work with and good working conditions.

7. Got several foot rubs from my great husband.

They are Heavenly!

8. Went to the eye Doctor.

Yup, still can't see.


Eight things you look forward to:


1. The green, green of Spring!

2. Getting together with family...It's how I recharge.

3. Days off...the weekend.

4. Feeling the Spirit.

5. Foot rubs...I'm telling you they are the best.

6. Working in my craft room...and leaving everything out until I can get back to it.

7. Waking up, opening my eyes and being able to see.

8. Never having another headache!


Eight things on your wish list:


1. To be with all of my family in the next life.

2. To be debt free and have some retirement savings...so Archie can relax.

3. Travel to all the places Archie and I talk about wanting to go to.

4. To run outside and not have my body hurt.

5. To have enjoyed my time with my children more and worried less.

6. A garage, I would love to have a garage.

7. A beautifully manicured green, flower and plant blooming yard.

8. For my husband and all my children and grandchildren to feel true joy and peace.


Well that's about it, I'm tagging anyone who want's to take the time to do this and hasen't already been tagged.

5 comments:

Heather Aleece said...

MoM I just have to say that you are the cutest ever!! I am glad I am not the only one who has to take pictures of myself!!
You are a wonderful woman.

Crystal Deamer said...

I loved reading this post. I didn't know you weren't a fan of pasta. I agree 100% about family having the power to recharge us.

Trisha said...

Way to go mom, this was really fun to read! I think you are getting better and better at writing and it is fun to see your humor written down!

Angie said...

I love knowing more about people I think it is fun. I have been tagged several times in the last while maybe I better do it. I don't have anything to blog. I love Office, Bones, and Life.

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I loved reading about what things you like mom. Thanks for taking the time to do it!